Different from the phones, which work in accordance with a base station, the fm cb radio works without the limitation of the base station.
And with a good confidentiality and being free, the fm cb radio on this page can match all your needs when you are going to communicate in a short distance.
Happy shopping. And hope your stopping by will end up with something.
Best Quality Fm Cb Radio
The Baofeng UV-5R is a compact hand held transceiver providing 4 watts in the frequency range of 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz. It is a compact, economical HT that includes a special VHF receive band from 65 – 108 MHz which includes the regular FM broadcast band.
- “Recommend you get the program cable and download programming software as it makes it easier to program the radio.” – James Price
- “The Baofeng UV-5R is a great radio.” – Nils Young
- “Though the radio had its problem, the rating is really for Sain Store – they are clearly one of the best merchants on the net.” – Dale in Tenn
The Baofeng UV-5RA is a hand held transceiver providing 5 watts in the frequency range of 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz. It is a compact, economical HT that includes a special VHF receive band from 65 – 108 MHz which includes the regular FM broadcast band.
- “Easy to program with Chirp software and programming cable via the computer.” – malibukid22
- “I had the UV-5R and loved the UV-5RA upgrades – the radio is performing very well!” – Naomi Goodkin
- “5 Stars right out of the BOX!!!!” – Robert Kinney
Hook this AM/FM/Weather band radio up in your tractor’s cab to enjoy music, news, talk and weather information while you’re out in the field. U.S.
VHF & 2 meter Handheld 5W transceiver, Fre Range of 136-174Mhz . Direct Keypad Freq & function entry. 128 AlphaNumeric memory channels, Scan modes, PL & DPL (ctcss/dcs), selectable step rates & repeater shift.
- “Good quality, solid construction.” – Michael Troutman
- “It is so difficult to operate that I cannot program anything.” – James
- “I had to reset all settings to get the radio to transmit on my works channels but that is done on the unit.” – David
Midland Micro 40CH Hand held CB
- “I installed a 4′ antenna gets much better reception and range.” – Joseph Sinopoli
- “If you ride with other motorcycle guys who have CB Radios, this is a great investment.” – Christine Anderson
- “Hopefully this review will help someone else.” – Cirquerider
The Original 148 GTL is back… and better than ever! Professional driver-requested improvements include a front panel microphone connector for convenient in-dash installation, 9-foot microphone cord …
- “No sound from speaker although it appears to be recieveing and transmitting.” – Gregory E. Steiner
- “The problem has be widely reported on the internet but still Cobra will not honor the warranty and repair the problem.” – David R. Allman Sr.
- “It also looks good.” – Michelle M. Ress
This is BaoFeng UV-3R Plus dual band radio. Mini size. Latest version with 19 menu items , S-meter and dual display and dual band antenna.
- “I would recommend this radio to anyone who has good VHF or UHF experience.” – R. Hodges
- “The radios are performing very well.” – Carl Swanson
- “If you get the programming cable and download the software from the net it is very easy to program.” – Mike Brannock
Mobile two meter Amateur Ham radio 75 Watt transceiver. Features lighted microphone with direct entry keypad, ctcss & dcs, scan & search modes. Transmits the 144-148Mhz Amateur radio band, receives 136-174Mhz.
- “Great little radio.” – Goodears
- “The radio is very well made.” – Myron E. Cross II
- “YAESU FT-1900R VHF FM TRANSCEIVER FT 1900RFor any amateur radio operator wanting an excellent 2 meter mobile/base station, here is the answer.” – Lee Griggs
Dual Band VHF-UHF Amateur Radio mobile Transceiver. * 50W VHF, 45W UHF, (with selectable 20W, 10W & 5W settings). * Xmit 144-148Mhz & 430-450Mhz.
- “Excellent purchase Well satisfied by performance and design.” – Dennis Wilkinson
- “Cant say enough good things about this unit.” – J. Tobias
- “I use a J-pole style antenna mounted about 30 feet in the air and I can easily hit repeaters as far away as 60 miles only using 25 watts of power.” – E. Wooden
TYT TH9000 2M VHF amateur transceiver. ctcss/dcs/scan/dtmf. 200 AlphaNumeric Channels, Built In Emergency Alarm.
- “The programming software makes it much easier, but you do have to give it some thought as you are laying out the spreadsheet.” – David P. Smith
- “I would absolutely recommend this radio.” – Collin
- “The radio is a good solid construction.” – Chad T. Smith
Love This Page?
If you would like to rate this fm cb radio page, then you can do so here.